ULTIMATE 200 Power Station
200Ah Power Station with built in 30A Solar Controller and Vehicle Alternator Controller.
12.8V Nominal Battery Voltage
2560Wh of Power Storage
Ideal for Off-Road and Off-Grid power supply.
Can easily be connected to a 2000W Inverter to provide surge of 2200W output to run Induction Cooktop, Fridge, Lights, Computers & Phones.
This 200Ah Power Station can supply 2560Wh of power - it can power a 95Ltr Waeco / Domestic (24Ah per day) Camping Fridge for a week without charging.
Comes with a Multifunctional Display and a Removable On/Off switch for security.
- IN THE BOX:
1 X 200Ah Power Station
- WAYS TO CHARGE THE ULTIMATE 200 POWER STATION:
Recharge from the sun by connecting a compatible Solar Panel/s
The higher the wattage of the panel aray the faster the charging time.
Max 30A Input.
Purchase the optional 20A 230V Power Supply.
From your Car
Purchase the optional Car Charging Kit, to connect from your vehicles starter battery to the 200Ah Power Stations 50A Anderson Socket.
- CHARGE TIMES:
- 2000W Inverter with 175A Anderson Plug to fit Power Station for 230V output
- 175A Anderson Plug with 1m Cable incl 8mm lug to connect to Inverter
- Battery Charger 20A
- Base Tray Kit and 2 x Tie Down Straps (comes with Stainless Steel Bolts and Nylon Nuts)
- Solar Connector - Yellow 50A Anderson Plug with 1.5m Cable incl a MC4 Solar Connector
- 110W Folding Solar Panel
- 105W Flexible Solar Panel with SUNPOWER (USA) Cells – Dimensions: Weight:
- 115W Flexible Solar Panel with SUNPOWER (USA) Cells – Dimensions: Weight:
- 210W Flexible Solar Panel with SUNPOWER (USA) Cells – Dimensions: 1481x810x3.5mm Weight:
- 300W PERC Aluminium Case Solar Panel
- 370W PERC Half Cut Aluminium Case Solar Panel
- Vehicle Charging Kit – 50A Anderson Plug with 5.5m cables and fuse to connect to vehicle battery, and 5.5m Ignition cable to connect to Vehicle Ignition
- Battery Jump starter – 175A Anderson Plug with 2m cables and Heavy-Duty Clamps
- Output Caps for Anderson Socket Set
- Solar Cabling, Connectors, Fuses on request
**Freight Cost to be advised**
|Peak Capacity||2560Wh (12.8V 200Ah)|
|Life Cycles||More than 3000 @ 80% DOD|
|Shelf Life||Charge at least every 12 months|
|Management System||30A MPPT Charge Controller, BMS - Low Battery, Temperature, High Charge/Discharge Protection|
|Weight - KG||23|
|Simultaneous Recharge / Discharge||Yes|
|Dimensions LxWxH (mm)||455 x 240 x 330|
|Operating Usage Temperature||0 - 45C|
|Warranty||2 Year Return to Base|